Pain points and challenges we’re seeing Internal Comms teams prioritising today include:
- Overcoming information overload and being able to capture employees’ attention
- Ensuring managers and employees understand and align with the company’s mission and strategy
- Engage with employees and show that they are being considered
- Be relevant, authentic and impactful when delivering messages
- Adapting to new a digital environment, tools, and a hybrid way of working
Do these resonate?
Where do you see Internal Comms’ priorities and focus today?